posted on 2023-11-22, 10:01authored byRoyal Society of Tasmania
18th March, 1913. The Annual General Meeting was held at the Museum at 8 p.m., Dr. Fritz Noetling in the chair. The Secretary read the annual report (printed in the Papers and Proceedings for 1912), which was adopted on the motion of Mr. T. Stephens, seconded by Mr. A. O. Green. The abstracts of proceedings include papers read, members elected and various exhibts ranging from March-October 1913. List of various plates have also been included here.
Papers and Proceedings of the Royal Society of Tasmania
In 1843 the Horticultural and Botanical Society of Van Diemen's Land was founded and became the Royal Society of Van Diemen's Land for Horticulture, Botany, and the Advancement of Science in 1844. In 1855 its name changed to Royal Society of Tasmania for Horticulture, Botany, and the Advancement of Science. In 1911 the name was shortened to Royal Society of Tasmania..