File(s) under permanent embargo
Knowledge-management issues in China's hotel industry
journal contributionposted on 2023-05-18, 17:27 authored by Wong, TL, Linda FrenchLinda French, Mark WickhamMark Wickham
- Empirically explores knowledge management processes in China’s hotel industry.
- Presents three knowledge management issues inherent to China’s hotel industry.
- Links Knowledge management practices to employer/industry-of-choice.
- Links knowledge management to employee recruitment, motivation and retention.
- Presents a research agenda for knowledge management in China’s hotel industry.
Publication titleAnnals of Tourism Research
PublisherPergamon-Elsevier Science Ltd
Place of publicationThe Boulevard, Langford Lane, Kidlington, Oxford, England, Ox5 1Gb
Rights statementCopyright 2015 Elsevier Ltd